huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

hassle!

hey marianne thanks very very much you did so much more than i expected i love it i love it plenty!! thanks ill give you a big smoochy when i see you! ill compose a song specially for you too!!

i moved into victoria hall just now.. went to oldham to get my five big boxes and it was extremely tiring my boxes were sprewn all over the place and i had to climb and step on other people's boxes to get to mine. i think i squashed quite a number of boxes but i don't really care..hehe never put your boxes near mine!

then i went to victoria hall which is lovely!it's a huge beautiful hostel and i love the room. however i think i got off to a pretty bad start. the housemaster kind of looked like he wanted to choke me cause i kept asking so many questions and i think i was a little irritating but its my first day wad!! anyway im kinda scared of him now and i hope he will be nice to me. unfortunately my room is filthy cause the cleaners haven't cleaned it so im gonna move to a temporary room THEN move back into my original room. isn't it such a hassle?im afraid i was rather grumpy towards my parents and i feel bad but ohwell.. moving in day is always a hassle. i really like what ive seen of victoria hall and i dearly hope that i will stay there for two years straight. cause if i get kicked to another jc not only will i be heartbroken, i have to MOVE MY STUFF AGAIN!! and no, i don't want that..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home