huayshan and marianne

Saturday, July 29, 2006

oh what a week!

This has been one helluva week!

touch competition went well :) WE GOT PLATE CHAMPIONS! i'm so very proud of our team! the final match was such an intense one! it has really made me deepen my love for the game and for the team. it made me realise how much i want to train harder. i really love rugby and the team. i can't describe this feeling but it's a good one. i'm so so proud of the team both div 1 and div 2 :)

well, time check, it's 3 weeks to my piano exam and 1 week to my snec appointment.

i look forward to the coming week with mixed feelings. on one hand, i'm quite excited to start training with a new training regime! hopefully it'll improve my fitness as well as my skills. yet again, thinking of training reminds me that i'll never see the seniors again. i must say that they're a fantastic bunch in terms of spirit and skills. they were the ones that pushed me to persevere through 4 rounds of phat leks and to train hard. now that they're gone, trainings will no longer be the same. yet, i guess this is a good opportunity for our team to bond. i think it's a good thing, in a way. i'm also very nervous for my snec appointment. i really hope there's nothing wrong and for once, i hope the 2 and a half hours i'll spend there will be for nothing. tutorials are piling up like mount everest. just when you think one tutorial is over, another comes your way. sigh. welcome to my hectic life. at least there's the friends and trainings to look forward to :)

alright all, have a good week ahead and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home