huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

well, i've decided to use green for all my posts now. anyway, yesterday was a great day rotting at home watching tv, since my plans to go jogging were destroyed by the weather, and has been for the past 4 days or so. roar. ok, tomorrow is the 4/2 new year's chalet. oh my dear lord. it's a glam party. i look at myself and do not find anything associated with glam. i have no idea how i'm gonna pull this off. i pray and i pray that they change the dress code!! my usual attire of jeans and shirt is BANNED from the party. great. so i guess i'll have to wear my pants and some top which i'll go look for. sigh. i hate dressing up but i guess i'll have to grit my teeth and get it over with since it's probably the last time i'm seeing these people :( so in a way, it's worth it?oh wells, hopefully tomorrow will be a big bash and the night time will be great too! can't wait, in a way. haha. alright then. oh yeah huayshan, tomorrow still on right? twins might or might not meet us in town. i'll msg you later! cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home