huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

responses

hello again! wow ive been blogging alot this past few days! well THANK YOU for all the tags! hmmm to miss WANYUN eh you awful girl, don't act shy lah,i know you re dying for a ticket to dreamland with me. haha :) all the best for your matches. To changs, heyyy glad to hear from you ill link you asap. haha course i haven't changed. hope to catch up with you soon. wanna go shopping during the holidays? anyway,aye ill be seeing you during the pre u sem briefing on wed. we'll talk a little then. to deborah. haha:) i cant wait to see what the next two years have in store for us,can you?:)

frankly kayak today was a little sad and demoralising. but no worries, to my partner, im glad we're in this together and i really think we can make this work. you have my assurance that i won't give up-unless you give up. so we'll keep it going and ignore HIM. at least we only capsize when we sprint now. :) if daniel or yi rui see this, guysss i wish you guys would go back to the normal people you were! i mean i totally understand that you guys are sad but hey :) it's a bad period that ull get through. trust me. talk to me anytime yeah.

oh my goodness,oh my goodness.

guys! i got 7/8 for the bio spa!! the radish one!the ones that i foolishly highlighted!haha i bet you're all like "huhh??" haha another ofmy random thoughts.

hmmm.. aye i TOTALLY agree that it's so nice to have someone to talk to at night, to look forward to seeing and i think it's great to know that someone cares alot for you! frankly there are nights when i feel so lonely and well, sort of unloved,especially when my room is filled with sounds of mobile phones beeping,and the beep is never from MY phone.my previous roommates have had their special someones and to tell the truth i often felt jealous when i saw them happily whispering sweet nothings into the phone. i mean, the only person who calls me now is my mom! haha i love her to hell and talking to her is always so refreshing but like almost everyone out there,i crave that sense of security and satisfaction from having an otherhalf. dear me i sound desperate now. hey people,this isn't an ad for lonely singles out there okay. haha what im trying to say is that i think i AM in love-i'm in love with the idea of love. and getting into a relationship based on that is really wrong and unfair to me. haha and i can't really differentiate my feelings at times-so to be safe.. ill stick to being the girl that i long to be-(i crafted out this "ideal me" in the beginning of sec4)

i want to be focused in my studies,to have enough good friends and to do well in my cca.

yeap, that's what i wanna be and that's what im gonna spend my time on. well, so i should go take a bath and try to do some work. marianne chang since you're gonna be reading this, i do miss you. and all the times we had together. hope you're doing good. takecare:) to everyone who doesn't know- MARIANNE CHANG is one of my closest sec school buddies-we shop talk eat and gossip like nuts when we're together. haha well have a good week people, and well, here's to love! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home