huayshan and marianne

Friday, April 28, 2006

pheww

wooowwww okay.. i think i really need to clear some stuff up here. a message to "lien" and "peiying". i have full trust in my friends and i know them well enough to know that they are true and sincere friends to me and that they will never in their wildest dreams say a word against me. even if they get pissed at me they'ld just whack me like what lien always did when i stole her food last year :p okay let's clear this mess. hello, and im really sorry if you think that way of me. frankly im usually quite sincere in my blog when i thank certain people. as in there are people that have helped me alot and isn't it only right to say thanks to them? as for the err bitch part aye..that's a bit too strong huh? hmmm i do admit that i can be a little irritating like whe daniel and rui yi just refuse to hurry up,ill leave them and go back myself with a resounding HMMPHH and a grouchy face. im real sorry i do have my mood swings. a whore with an unattractive figure? hmmmm well currently im a little too busy get myself attached let alone,ermm perform the duties of a whore, and im a little injured by the figure thing but that's ok, i guess kayak is making me a tad too bulky. sigh.. do u think i should quit? ok well i hope ive explained all that uve said.. and hey the next time u have such strong feelings against me feel free to come up to me and enlighten me. i know my character has its flaws and im trying to make myself a better girl. i would sincerely appreciate it if u do not misuse my friends' names cause ure not just hurting me ure hurting them. what u have is against me, not them. so let it out on me. well if ure a victorian, do come up to me and tell me all u feel. ill be happy to give u some time, though u have to let me dash to the canteen for a milo if u are gonna take some time. yeah? and im real sorry that u have such hatred for me, i mean it must be a horrible feeling to dislike someone so much. if u need someone to talk to abt this,u can come talk to me too. really, well one of the reasons why i wanna be a psychiatrist is cause i love reading into ppl's actions and thoughts and i love helping them. so do come up to me, im not being sarcastic. we can talk this out and hey, we may become friends. im sorry this is awful long i cant help feeling somewhat affected by the tags. this is the last time ill mention this on my blog.so please leave me alone if u dun wanna talk to me in person, okay?

lien haha i never for a moment believed u wrote those things. hey hope ure feeling better. aye see you during ure carnival.

well back to my life. i donated my blood ytd and it was a fab experience! never did it before and i felt so noble haha. well thanks to wan yun who went with me and clement who was constantly trying to distract me. hmmm so i skipepd kayak ytd and we all hung out at the igloo b4 going for dinner at parkway! had a fab time, i forgot what it was like to just hang out with my friends,have a good time,without being stressed abt my cca.

DEBORAH. i really hope u had a good bday. im sorry i did so little and overslept and didnt message u. i sincerely wish u a happy belated birthday and im so happy ure happy. u DESERVE it. and abt the tearing at true thing, haha dun worry its just nostalgia, probably. takecare and i had a fantastic time at the igloo playing the football thing and ps 2!! lets go again sometime! yes, it was fun having the class celebration ytd too:)

okay i have to get back to classes. takecare all and have a good week! monday is a holiday,spend it well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home