huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

HAPPYBIRTHDAY!

happy birthday marianne!!
*smiles. i hope you have a fantastic day. im sorry i cant be there to spend it with you. but know that you're on my mind!*

i've been in some sort of dream the past week. but today i banged my head on the wall and told myself it was time to come back to earth, where suffering is a neccesity and happinness is a privilege.

cca, you've been my salvation. ive been feeling like my whole body is being drained from pleasure and excitement lately. but whenever i stretch my legs and force myself to push harder, run faster i feel the heat from the sun's rays disappearing and i feel this intense, almost insane desire to challenge the pain building up in my chest. YES. this usually happens towards the end of a run. and this is when i do the crazy sprint that never fails to annoy the people running in front of me. sorry. haha.

sometimes i think aloud. i shall think aloud now. im wearing the uniform of my dream school, i have determined,capable and caring teammates, i have the best set of classmates EVER! , and i have friends from sec sch, from my ex and current hostels, from vjc, from my family.. that will help me in times of dire straits. what more could i ask for?

bye everybody. whenever you feel blue, think of the things you have. you'll see that you have more than you actually thought. i m going to rekindle my acquaintance with ben and jerry now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home