huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

BABOOM

to babimbo. sorry lah. you were pretty once, but one day something went BABOOM, and you became ugly BABIMBO. okay lah. i give you 6/10. not bad already okay. i give myself 7/10. haha. bakabimbo beats babimbo!

okay,people. today's lesson is about love, yes love.

i was reading the open house handbook today out of boredom and i came across this quote which i feel is extremely applicable to me. it describes exactly the way i feel towards this particular thing. it goes like :
i never believed in love at first sight until i entered VJC.

yes, i've fallen in love:)

also, i was tutoring this 10-year old kid called agnes and at the end of the lesson she folded me this smushed-up-boat-wannabe with the words "i love huay shan" scribbled all over. say it with me, awwww shucks. i doubt she even remembers my name now, but i'm really happy that at that particular point in time she actually loved me enough to fold me that boat thing.

okay that's all for today. till next time, farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home