huayshan and marianne

Thursday, October 19, 2006

peekchures (:



i love our team :)
quite disappointed that training was cancelled but at least i managed to practice my 2 on 1 with bi and xp today :) so not that bad! and i've made i wee bit of improvement! trainings have been horribly tiring. 3 consecutive trainings have taken its toll on me. my back and knee are aching. i think i'm just unfit and i need to train and improve. stop the burning damn it! still, i will perservere. thank you team for all your words of encouragement. they mean a lot to me. let's train hard together and stay strong :) love you guys :) rest well and train hard next week! we will get through this together no matter what :)
thanks huayshan! your message made my day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home