huayshan and marianne

Sunday, April 27, 2008

yet another week has come and gone. pretty soon it'll be the end of may (: oh happy day!

this week has been pretty much the same: work, trainings and driving lessons. guess that's what my life now revolves around. although it's monotonous, i guess it could be much worse. so i'm trying to be happy.

beach touch today was fun! it was heart warming and funny playing with the saints again. it was hilarious in fact, but they're a bunch of fun. i really miss playing with the team! at least we got to catch up and have some fun in the sun even though the sun has drained me of every ounce of energy.

i should really stop buying books. i have been buying books at an abnormal rate. it's not good for my resolve to save money for all my trips. although it's giving me something constructive to do, spending too much money on them is still not good for my pocket! i need to stop and slow down but i can't! it seems to be soothing for me. ridiculous as it sounds, it works for me. it brings me to a happy place. i was so excited and thrilled about finally finding My Friend Leonard at kino! i've been searching high and low for it and i finally found it! i can't wait to start reading it but first, i've got to re-read a million little pieces so that i'd get the full picture. funny how such a controversial book is actually quite inspiring. it's a great read because somehow even though my life is not fucked up in many ways, there are some parts of it which are. so, i can definitely relate to what he's saying.

oh well, despite another work week, there's always the friends and family who never fail to make things seem better (:


p.s: i think i've got the greatest parents in the world! i told them i liked to eat the strawberry shortcake from nectarie and they went all the way there to get me 2 slices! how sweet! it totally made my day/week. (: <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home