huayshan and marianne

Friday, April 11, 2008

today was my first day (after the trigo-disaster) in 4A. and here, let me once again tell yah all what happeneddd.

well,firstly, i got a few favourites already. there's weijian and dalston who are chao smart but keep bombarding me with questions. there's atikah who keeps asking me questions and answering them herself. there's laura and jasmine who i must say are very patient cause it took me a bambizillion minutes to explain question 1(a). then there's eugene and shafie-ee and martin who are quiet but very guai. then we have my yijing,xiying and yuxin! cute as ever and extremely warm. i find it very amusing when they quarrel for my attention. goes something like:
"ms yuen!!"-person A
"coming!!"- huayshan
"eh ms yuen how to do this ah?"-someone i pass on my way to person A
"oh,like thiss......"-huayshan
"oi you don't keep cutting my queue can??wahlauway!"-person A(usually eugene)

hahha funny.

but of course it isn't all rosy all the time.i didn't feel too good or bad bout today's lesson. not bad cause they did their work and i answered a few questions. not good cause i feel like i didn't manage to connect with those i'm supposed to connect with.was given a list of people who are doing badly and whom i'm supposed to lavish with extra attention but the people who keep asking me qns are usually the more motivated and smart ones! there are two people i'm very concerned about, they were really rude to me but i can see it's all a putup and the minute i stop being nice and start being strict they're gonna crack. this guy was pretty darned rude today and i was thiiiiss close to snapping at him. i just looked at him for ten seconds, shook my head and walked away.

enough bout that. more about mah life. nothing much lahs. haven't been seeing many people lately. corrine suddenly told me today that my driving book is in her house what's up with that ah, i haven't even set foot in her new house before!! strange. ohwell.

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED NOTICE THAT LOUISE CAN GO TO BANGKOK!!everybodeh i am going to shop my guts out at bangkok at the end of may with my four buddddssss(: corrine!! faster contact me we gotta meet up one day and discuss the details!loveya all!!

*** huay shan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home