huayshan and marianne

Friday, December 30, 2005

closer to the beginning!

yayy yesterday was a good day.. the class chalet was dead at first but it turned out alright in the end.. i still owe amelia 8 dollars and marianne 5.. oh dear how do i pass it to them? haha.. dun worry ill definitely find a way!!

the twins house was as usual super fun! its comfy cosy yummy and i like their dog!! we had a good though short time there eating talking a lil and watching movies.. discussing the rapist on law and order svu.. hehe..

went back to victoria hall to get my stuff and thank goodness i bumped into some ex vh boarder who guided me back to victoria hall! haha.. then now im home at buona vista.. oh yes my dear chinese roommate locked me out of my room i kept knocking but she was asleep.. so i had to go down to get a spare key and a scolding.. im telling u im getting off the wrong foot at this hostel! i want to kill my roommate! nvm.. i brought my key this time.. hehe..

tomorrow im seeing my friska! then vanessa for dinner.. then on my birthday its twins and marianne again.. im happy.. looking forward to that very much.. thanks for being so nice! oh but im not gg for tonight's badminton bbq, i wanna spend time with my parents while i can!! ok.. i need to go to the toilet now! ahh i feel thoroughly good now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home