huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 17, 2006

hey all. sorry i haven't been updating in awhile cos this week's been really busy for me. with all the tests and trainings, i haven't had a good rest till now..
alright, valentine's day was an interesting one. i never knew that it was sucha big affair in nj! i feel really really bad about not buying nice presents for everyone. i mean, people gave me such expensive and cool things that were beyond my expectations. they're really sweet and i feel bad giving them such lousy presents! really. but all in all, the people were really really sweet and i really enjoyed valentine's day with 06S15! you guys are really the best! (: but all credit has to go to miss corrine ho for making my day (: her present and note was so sweet! i wanted to hug and kiss her but restrained myself from doing so. she's the best!! i really learnt to appreciate her even more after that. her sweet words really touched my heart! i love you so much corrine! i hope my present was good enough to match that big and sweet heart of yours!
road run today was quite good too. i managed to jog through the whole thing despite coughing really badly. i feel a huge sense of accomplishment! (: but i shall try to train up for the one next year! i realise my fitness is really not up to standard so i hope i can train up and not let the touch ruggers down! yet again, corrine has never failed to make me proud. she got 7th in the whole school! (: coolness eh? she's such a talented girl! she worked hard for it and i'm both happy and proud of her! no wonder huayshan and i fell in love with her! haha. ok i admit, that sounds wrong but corrine if you read this, i'm really so so proud of you! (: congrats once again! (:
class outing to coro was good today (: 06S15 has certainly improved as more people turned up for outing today! (: we had so much fun talking crap and eating budget meals! i really hope we do not have to part as i feel quite comfortable and bonded in my class. moreover, stella has been a real sweet girl and friend! she has really made me feel less alone in my class cos i realised that we have a lot of things in common and sometimes, i just need someone as crazy as i in the class! it would be better if corrine was with us though but anyhow, i like my class just the same! (:
alrights, i really have to go now.. till next time! i miss you huayshan! ): take care all and cheers!
oh one more thing: my msn is up now so please add me! nutty_nutter@hotmail.com i look forward to catching up with all the ij girls soon! and of course all my other friends (: cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home