huayshan and marianne

Saturday, January 21, 2006

closer to the o's

wow now im worrying alot about the olevel results. it hit me last night that i don't want to move away from vj! im so settled in with my hostel and school.. i already have good friends in hostel who make me laugh like crazy and help me out with stuff like shirley rui yi thu and fritzie and stella.. and in school i already have deborah lina and my odac training partner elise!! and my nice nice teachers! if i were to be forced to let go of them ild feel so depressed! we ve already made plans to do stuff after our midyears and i wanna go for the england trip! but lets not think about it yeap.

i saw cherlyn the day b4 yesterday and it was so nice to see her! she's still the same, talking alot and commenting on ppl and digging for info out of me.. haha when i saw her from the bus i was so excited! in a way despite all the new friends i may make in vj, they can never replace my friends from ij.. that night i kinda felt sad cause i missed ij and the security i had there..

anyway i have pile of hw hanging over my head now and im hungry so ive gtg. keep in touch, eveyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home