huayshan and marianne

Friday, February 17, 2006

vjc

school has been looking pretty dry lately. well, i was talking to fritzie this morning and she told me that she felt like changing jcs. well then i realised that i wouldn't mind doing so as well. somehow the excitement of jc has run out for me and now i'm quite tired of going to school. the work is really exhausting and the hours are terrible. but then when i thought about it again, i think i could never bring myself to leave vj cause despite how stressful and tiring it is in vj, i feel very comfortable and at home with the ppl, my nice classmates and the ppl in hostel. so lesson learnt. victoria is something more!haha :)

well i cant say much for now, cause ppl are waiting to use the comp, but to all my ij friends out there i'm missing u all esp twins, and corrine ho.. well takecare then,everyobody and have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home