huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

another day in victoria

wow its been long since i could get hold of a computer. well jc has been alright, the odac camp was quite fun tho tiring and dirty.. but i feel naked not having a cca. odac will only finalise memberships after a selection camp in march!till then im so cca-less! and my class is alright but i sad that there are two cliques :( but im happy for ppl like lina deborah and sok peng! yay! they make me laugh and make me smile and i foresee that they'll be good friends in the future.. as for the guys.. ohdearie me.. some are nice but some just behave like clams,they cant seem to even talk to us!i feel annoyed and irritated sometimes but i guess time will solve this problem. other than that i think the ppl in my class are great. :)

in hostel rui yi shirley and thu have been my light! they make me laugh and thu consoles me and puts up with all my shit. haha:) owe them big time.. wai kin and wenny too have been smiling at me around sch and talking to me whenever they can and im grateful fot that.. they're really nice seniors..

now im just tired cause im blur abt bio and im blur abt chem and math and lit. that makes it everything huh.. haha.. feel a little low now but i guess some sleep and a few hours of mugging will set me straight. what shit like golgi body and eukaryotic cells. haha!

oh yea there's a 11 day trip to england in june for lit students!its so cool cause they will bring us to shakespeare's dunno what shit and lots of other weird places and a clock called big ben haha! at first i was like oh no who will i go with cause my class only has 4 lit ppl and they dun wanna go but then i found sai li! yay! we're going to england! haha!

i have three wishes ild love to see fulfilled.
1) ill get into odac
2) ill stay in vj
3) my class will truly bond

till the next time i blog.. takecare all and do drop me a msg sometime:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home