huayshan and marianne

Friday, April 14, 2006

long weekend!

it's the end of the week yet again! and this week's certainly been hectic and rough.
well, being the emcee didn't exactly go too well for me. firstly, the rehersals were long and draggy! although fun in a sense that i got to meet a lot of great people :) secondly, the mics were screwed up on that day, so i had to shout and i made a complete fool of myself in front of the whole lt. oh well. on the bright side, it was an experience that i'll probably get only once in a lifetime.
trainings have not been going well for me at all. yesterday's training was especially horrendous. i swear. i dropped so many balls and kept dumping in front of the men and not between men not to mention, my passing was pathetic. it was really nerve wrecking having coach constantly blasting into your ears. i feel super useless in the team! i really need to work on my passing and catching and basically everything. i really want to be a good team mate so i can't afford to let my lagging skills cause the whole team to falter. this is not good at all.
studies have been a killer too. everyone's been worrying about pw and their pi and i'm certainly no exception. it's really brain draining and tiring to constantly think about ways to improve pi. it sucks. honestly. and the work's been piling up like crazy! it's as though i'm drowning in my pile of work and i desperately want to swim up to the surface. roar. that's jc life folks. unending stress and work. i hope that it'll all get better soon.
the only uplifting part of the week that keeps me going is the friends i have in school. they really are a special bunch and i'm eternally grateful to them. for just being themselves, making me laugh, helping me in work to just listening to me. they're definitely wonderful. thanks guys :)
reading huayshan's post, made me realise how much i miss ij. i want to list out everything about it that i miss but my list would just be endless. i can't wait to catch up with chang, twins, huayshan and all the 4/2ers! i really really miss you guys a lot!
alright, i should go back to doing my work now. till next time, have a good weekend ahead! and not forgetting, a blessed one as well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home