huayshan and marianne

Thursday, May 04, 2006

another one

yes im blogging again, cause i just realised that my hostel computers are working and they're fast too!haha ull be hearing alot from me from now onwards. firstly WAHLAU! im so not talking bout stuff like love anymore. it's too dangerous with people out there reading my blog and laughing at me and flashing me cheeky looks whenever i switch off during lectures. and i think some people think im monkey nuts too. eh i mean this is a blog. it's for penning down what i feel and my views on stuff. right? sigh.

it boiled my blood today when i heard that there are rumours going around the odacers that i'm insecure. i know the source of that rumour and boy do i feel like roasting somebody's brains out. yes dear me i'm in a bad mood now. i stink from kayak training and im hungry and sleepy. ROARRRRRRRRR. ahh, that felt better.

you know those times when you walk around school and you feel like thumping your chest and letting out one of those blood-curdling indian yowls while running around in circles?yes well, i had one of those today. i was walking to class,worrying about the gp essay test and i just had this intense urge to throw my books onto the ground, bend forward and ram my head into a wall. the idea was so funny that i started giggling to myself and letting out these rather unflattering snorts. sigh. i think im going abit crazy even gedeon says im becoming more like ruiyi. oh dear. the effects of school,ladies and gentlemen. :)

okay,i shall spare you guys and stop my crap. take care everyone. have a good early day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home