huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hallo

hmmm me and some of the girls in my grp. thats DISHA beside me!!!!
my group at some random stairwell at NUS. SG 22!
us again at the steps at PGP before gg for our last parallel presentation!

yeap those were the photos from pre u sem. i think there are some more but i have yet to find the person holding the camera. it was a great 5 days. met some ppl who eventually became my good friends! AMANDA MARIAM TESSA DISHA BERNICE. yeap i actually have a photo with all of us girls but its in my phone. sheesh! anyway it was a good experience. what i loved most was prob the life! runing around at night,hanging out at the TV room, gasping over the food at georgie's mart,gobbling the waffles from the campus foodcourt, grumbling over the fruits prices,hanging out at each other's rooms,ahh. i miss it all! esp you girls :)

ytd was a good day. for once i actually didn't feel stressed out during kayak. partnered yi again and we had quite an interesting time ytd. felt that we were alot faster and i felt like i was a little stronger cause i could pull harder for a longer time before switching phases. anyway i also had a poseidon-like adventure. capsized during a race cause of the strong wind and we were stranded for super long! had to be saved twice by a dragon boat. thanks, tp dragon boaters :)

studies a little better. im actually studying. like WOW man. but im worried. ah owell WHO ISNT! feeling lazy and guilty now. oh and thanks to my brother and carol for helping me out with my work ytd.

ARGHHHHH oh no i can't get it off my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home