huayshan and marianne

Saturday, June 03, 2006

love heals all wounds!

it was supposed to be a bad day today- to cut a long story short, things just didn't go my way and i felt like i had made a huge mistake-i had given so much and got so little back. dashed back to hostel before i felt any worse and while i was reflecting in my bed i fell fast asleep.

when i woke up my throat felt awful and my head hurt like hell. feeling woozy, i called my dad to pick me up. so my parents brought me to my brother's place. within and hour i was in bed feeling the lousy germs having some sort of party in my body! whatever it was they were doing i really didnt like it! but something happened that made me so happy!

my parents found me lying in bed, shivering like an eskimo without those thick clothing shit. my dad immediately hollered "buy 100+!" and sprinted to the nearest minimart to purchase two cans of 100+ - the lime flavoured and the normal flavoured ones. he said sth abt wanting me to tell him if the lime was nice. *sheepish* haha. then my mom popped some lozenges into my mouth and flung a wet towel on my forehead. then my dad barged into the room, nudged my mother away and started shoving slices of watermelon down my throat. weak as i was i could hardly contain my laughter. furious at being overthrown, my mom returned 5 mins later with a bigger bowl of watermelons, and more lozenges. upon replacing the towel on my head for the 100th time, she then proposed to spread hazeline snow all over me. don't ask me why- im still wondering too! feeling a little dizzy now but i feel much better.felt so loved then.

mama,papa i love you.

ill update abt pre-u sem tmr or sth. it was a blast- five days of pure fun and happiness. takecare everyone, my dad's screaming for me. something abt eating more watermelons. :p

huihui, yes its two ppl!!hahahaha. eh good seeing you that day. takecare ah. have fun at OT. wish i could be there with u guys. love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home