huayshan and marianne

Thursday, August 17, 2006

oh-uh

don't you guys ever get sick of me? thanks to wanyun,deborah and lina. ever so sweet! stay that way!

ytd was a bad bad day. stayed in bed for hours today wondering what to do with myself when i got a message from my scholarship officer saying that my scholarship will be withdrawn if i perform badly for promos. after which i just stared at the ceiling, mentally asking it to crash down on me and bury me in the ground.

funny. on monday life seemed perfect for me. by wednesday i started to feel like one of them smashed lollipops again. DARRRRN. but the funny thing is that i'm not unhappy. i'm just rather amused at how i could go from an "oh-my-gosh-huayshan-you're-so-smart" and "huayshan-how-do-you-get-such-high-marks-for-lit" and "huayshan-if-only-i-could-be-as-focused-as-you" girl to a "huayshan-you-seriously-have-to-improve-your-language-cause-it's-so-immature" and "huayshan-if-you-don't-perform-better-your-scholarship-is-in-trouble" one. ohwelll. if i could do so well lastyear there HAS to be something in me that will enable me to work some form of a miracle again,right?there has to be. if not, you guys better start spending more time with me before i get booted back to malaysia. touch wood,touch wood.

see you when ure back,lien.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home