huayshan and marianne

Monday, September 25, 2006

hallo

just want to say that i'm extremely thankful for my brother. he always seems to find a way to let me know i matter to him despite his hectic schedule. sometimes i feel like he's treating me like a spoilt daughter. although it was just a small message i appreciate your offer. i know you have to take it off your own expenditure. you're not that smelly, dirty and irritating anymore.

and my mother, oh man. i never realised she could be so HAPPENING! i was studying in the dining hall yesterday when it suddenly hit me that i was the only loner there amidst a sea of brad-angelina wannabes. seriously, i almost spit my cookie crisp out when i saw this one guy reach out and tug his girl's nose rather violently. then this other couple plopped down behind me and started watching sappy korean dramas,accompanied with extra sound effects, courtesy of the girl who just wouldn't stop giggling. like, HEEEHEEEHEEHEE. even i don't giggle like that! i felt rather dejected, as koko krunch was my only companion, and i totally don't dig dating little brown animals. so i told my mom and she said: if you're bored, go and eavesdrop lah! i was so amused that i didn't reply and around two hours later, she msged me again: shan you there? i'm worried that those lovebirds hammer you for eavesdropping! hahaha that message made me laugh, which yea made me stand out even more, laughing at myself, but haha, i'm glad i have comic relief like this to rely on when i'm stressed.

i'm quite tired now. and well disappointed with a couple of things. but all in all, i think i'm OKAY. pray for me for promos, k. i put in quite a bit of effort and it would really break my heart if i find out i've endangered my scholarship. all the best to my friends out there- cher, corr, marianne, chang. catch up after. till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home