huayshan and marianne

Thursday, October 05, 2006

almost there

hallo! first off thanks for all the messages about luck for promos. i didn't see them before. i feel so warm and loved! KATLYN we have a date. im gonna dress up in my tightest miniskirt,tightest mini shirt,blackest mascara,highest hooker heels and flirt with you and lien all night long! Nah,you wish. haha! chang,hang in there let me get thru my agony then ill be there for you. HUIHUI let's have gossip session again sometime soon. DENNIS SAW you are crazy nuts and you know it please. OMG i know an actor!!!can i get your autograph when i next see you?elizabeth-im glad i know you. does that sound random?haha. lina and debo-JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE! and lina, thanks for all ure help during the promo period.debo,thanks for caring. corrine ho, you stupid donkey ure always special.pui, u tc too and dun stress:) pet me miss you too,yeah really.wanna catch up.. and yvonne, u haven't lost the habit of surprising me with sweet messages when i least expect it. stay sweet and keep in touch.

and marianne, thanks for remembering. ure message caught me at a really sad moment,and made me feel altogether happier.

honestly?bio and lit were my best papers. funny huh. i used to consider chem and math my "sure A" subjects. anyway it's over. i am disappointed,but i know i've worked hard,and i have nothing on my conscience. isn't that the way it should be?i guess i should work more on time management and i should have practiced more papers instead of doing the tys only.guys, don't be too down k.if u feel like me that is.

i think life is so much more interesting when things are funny. seriously, a lot of funny things have been happening lately. sometimes i just laugh like crazy and feel so good after. even the things i do. make me laugh. i was feeling really stressed a few days back and i asked my mom permission to quit studying and use my face to become a model. unfortunately she said ild get fired once i open my mouth. YA MEHHH... then i told my brother randomly that i loved the world and that i loved him. i don't know why, but i really loved the world at that point. then i started laughing once the message sent icon came out.like, really hysterical hyena-like sort of laughing. my poor roommates were staring at each other with that should-we-get-help look. then i was in the toilet answering a long call from nature,when i realised i had no tissue so i tried to stand on the toilet bowl to reach for toilet paper from the outside then i slipped and SWOOSHED my butt into the bowl. had some trouble climbing out. after which i just screamed at my roommate to fetch me the toilet paper. then the absurdity of the situation hit me again and i started hoho-ing merrily while being temporarily attached to the bowl. my roommates were talking real loudly before that but once my hohos came about,it brought about a still silence with it. ohwelll...

another thing that i found quite funny today- CHENG WEI wants to take H3 hokkien. i think he'll ace it man. all the best cheng wei!

ill be seeing lots of you soon i hope. takecare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home