huayshan and marianne

Friday, November 03, 2006

training and pw

hello world.
well, i've been mia for quite a while. Reason being life has been pretty busy lately. training 4 times a week, pw 3 times a week and 1 day for me to bum around. so that's how holidays have been for me. well, training hasn't exactly been fine and dandy. at least half the team's sick or injured. thanks mr field. you've done an awesome job in keeping our team in one piece. not to mention the competition's in less than a week's time? we've really got a lot of brushing up to do! especially me! oh well, i will train hard to make up for it. yes, i will. training today was interesting! we trained at bishan park. the field was huge but the rain came and went. the puddles were horrid! and i stank like hell. the toilets there suck too! booo! but it was fun! a change for once :) hee hee. i think it's the team that makes it fun eh? :)
pw tmr again! i swear weekends are used for pw. at least it'll be over soon! we definitely need quite a bit of rehearsals but i must say, thank god for such a good group! :) and i look forward to our duck rice date tmr :) :) i love to eat duck rice! heehee :) can't wait! we're gonna have so much fun! i think having a great group makes pw less dreadful indeed! thank god for them :)


but admist the week, one horrid incident happened: my phone died on me. it can't be switched on and it costs $100 to repair. just my luck! this is the 6th time! 6TH! i swear i'm a regular at nokia care centre that they'd probably roll out the red carpet everytime i go. this sucks. i actually quite liked my phone! but everytime i get it repaired, it just seems to die on me again! and the worst thing is, it dies after the 60 day warranty is up! what a smart phone! dear mr phone, why do you have to die on me again? i hope you're happy now that my father refuses to get you repaired! pfft! stupid phone! thanks for making my life miserable once again!
hope you guys have a better week and weekend ahead! take care all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home