huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hello


this is merely to remind everybody that i'm still alive. hello, rui yi, hello valerie i hope you have suceeded in containing your laughter, though i don't see what's so funn-eh.kat, my orientation was good:)

cca is still driving me oohlala crazy but i've resorted to silent vulgarities instead of loud complaints. school is already boring, and stressing me out. but i take comfort in watching people snooze away during lectures. i always think, like HAH, YOU GOT OWNED!

just realised i haven't blogged much abt my dear creonaders so i shall pay a little tribute to them. first there are a bunch of noisy ah bengs who insist on bugging me about my secret crush on someone i sat next to in a lecture -_- bunch of coconut heads. but haha, yea lah they're cool people. interesting too :D as for the girlies, i made a few new bosom buddies like beeting, jeannie, amanda and huihui. ahhhh, love.

okay back to work. or sleep. or SATS, oh crap SATS. okay byebye everybody. bye valerie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home