huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

!


wow.the immense power of the brain. i'm always thankful that i'm blessed with the ability to remember things. ah, the bliss of going back to happier times. my sec two days, when i was hopelessly infatuated with my first guy. the times i got back my prelim and olevel results. oh, and camps, like badminton camp, peer support camp, and self awareness camp-the camp where i found myself, the camp that changed me, from a self centered girl to one who appreciates things around her. well,if you try talking to me and get no response, i'm probably daydreaming. so many memories, and so much more to come. anyone know what our brain capacity is? well,let's start 2007 right. i predict it to be a year of a lot of memories. alevels, canoe comp. all the best, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home