huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ah haven't been here for very long but i have this sudden urge to blog. firstly everyone should check out saffyamanda.blogspot.com. the blogger is also a writer and if you want to borrow his books you can ask me! haha i worship the ground he walks on. if you need a laugh just go read one post you'll end up on the floor clutching your stomach within 5 minutes.

exams are this close to being over. this close. i end on the 22nd. am i the last? even the h3 people have their h3 papers before me. and yea it's bio mcq. -_- nvm got the whole class to suffer with me :D been thinking lately about what i'm going to do with myself after Alevels. i cant teach for nuts and i don't want to be a waitress is there any other job i can take up? cause i think i want to earn money. rah.

facebook is fun. i ate lina and nat and i fought about 7 vampires and 1 werewolf and 1 zombie today.

do you realise next thursday is the last time we're gonna wear our uniform?

i'm think i'm in love. yes with someone from vj. yes he's uber hot and can run faster than me,eats more than me, and is smarter than me by a gazillion times. rah. unreachable.

hee i'm kidding that was just to grab attention. if i can find someone that can make me type that post for real, i'll eat my toenails. though i already do that sometimes. heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home