huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

bookchook

a prokaryote doesn't have introns. an eukaryote has introns within its genes. the structure of prokaryotic dna is held in place by dna binding proteins. the structure of eukaryotic dna is held in place by histones.

stupid questions for stupid people like me.
1.do histones have anything to do with history? why the similarity in name then?
2.tell me why we get full after eating? why can't we just eat non stop and still feel hungry?
3.do your toenails grow faster than your fingernails or do they grow at the same speed?
4.why isn't there a peanut-butter-and-kaya-and-scrambled-egg sandwich selling anywhere?
5.why can't we lick our elbows?

answers to stupid questions for stupid people like me.
1.i don't know.
2.because sakae sushi will go bankrupt.
3.your fingernails grow faster.
4.i also don't know.
5.we aren't dogs.

help me before i plead insanity. i think we're all going slightly off tangent. yesterday elise chua, the wise and level-headed, sent me a message saying, "the thunderbirds are go!" bless your cotton socks,my dear. today, i ate my dinner with a fork only for the fun of it and ended up taking half an hour to finish my food. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home