huayshan and marianne

Thursday, May 01, 2008

may day holiday!

yay! holidays make me happy cos it means a good sleep-in! and sleep always makes me happy.
i spent the day reading My Friend Leonard, watching sitcoms and movies and trying out the new work-out plan jen devised for me, which left me feeling pretty good! (:
cheers to the holidays! i can't wait for more to come! 30 May, please come quickly! and take me away from this dreary place.
seriously, even though today is a happy day, i still can't shake away the feeling.
the feeling of missing my favourite people in the world: the ij people, the team and the first cousins. it seems ages since we've spent some time together and that really sucks. i hate how work takes away your life.
the feeling of not being able to move on. i really try hard to do so but sometimes, that horrible sinking feeling comes back and slaps you right in the face. i'm really trying. but somehow, no matter how hard i try, the feeling just comes back. and it sucks knowing that whatever i'm doing isn't working.
ah well, i guess these feelings are just part of life. i will just take the advice of Leonard and hold on tight, no matter what shit life throws at you. hopefully, things will look up soon. hopefully...

xoxo,
mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home