huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 04, 2008

The past week has been busy and it will only stay the same, or get worse. I am really tired. Although trainings have been fun, it's really tiring. Having to rush from one place to another and train on consecutive days is no joke. I finally felt the exhaustion today and guess what? I'm gonna have to find some energy in me to train again tomorrow. There definitely are people who have it much worse than me but I haven't had such intensive trainings for quite a long time so it's all new to me. I guess it's fun and all but sometimes, it's just draining. I hope I'll get used to it and hopefully, it'll become easier as time goes back. At least my teammates are really great so it makes things all good (: Coming back to 7s today was quite unexpected. I actually found it fun! I mean, I didn't think being taken down, tackling people down and collecting bruises were termed as fun but it really was! I guess it reminded me of the U20 competition last year and it was just great fun! I hope Saturday is gonna be alright!
Ah but despite all these, it's good to come home to a wonderful family, great books and excellent music. I realise my music taste has evolved yet again. I have officially joined the Chill Club of which Chang is the president. I'm really beginning to appreciate Jack Johnson, Daphne Loves Derby and Aqualung even more now. Music really makes my day. Listening to these bands/artistes really soothe my soul. It's just beyond description. Frankly, I can't live without my ipod now that radio is out of the picture for me. I just love love love my ipod to a million little pieces. Simply cannot do without it. I love Steve Jobs and his team for creating one of the greatest gadgets of our time. And of course, all the artistes who make it possible.
For now, I'm content listening to my Chill Club music. But I know, tomorrow's the start of the week, which means work starts tomorrow. Sigh, I'm getting a bit worried. I can't survive 3 months of work, what more 3 years next time? I guess I'll just take it as it comes. Time to gear up for tomorrow!

xoxo,
mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home