huayshan and marianne

Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy!

i am so happy! omygoodness this is the best birthday i ever had and the best part was that it was totally unexpected! i mean, i always thought that i would spend my bday with the ppl close to me but today was fanfuckingtastic! first i met friska in the morning and hung out with her awhile ate at mongolian buffet awhile haha then i met vanessa and we caught up on stuff, and she's really nice i think i just fell in love with her again! im sure we 'll be close next year again i cant wait for jc!!!

then i met the asean commitee- kaigai,pear,gerard,jeremy,kaungset,ken,paul and sing wei and i can almost weep now cause they were so nice to me! they aren't exactly my best friends but they actually made the effort to get me a gift and be so nice to me! we went to fish and co in wheelock place and we ate an laughed and talked so much shit kaigai was hilarious please and jeremy was super funny too i felt so happy talking to them they're so nice!! and then oh yeah! its like crazy! in orchard mrt i met kat fritz aline johannes pedro and omg!! its like so cool! ok back to fish and co. then they were so sweet they left a fantastic beautiful puma bag on my seat when i went to the toilet and then they waited for the fish and co staff to come sing me a song! its so sweet! the fish and co staff actually came to my seat and sang me a song and gave me some firework thingie and they all sang some super funny song that goes sth like, birthday girl where do you go, fish and co fish and co! sth liddat. it was super funny!! and then they gave me a free chocolate icecream and wished me a happy birthday i was so so so so touched! then we went for countdown at the esplanade area and talked shit and played lame games and the countdown was fantastic. the fireworks were beautiful. then me gerard ken and kaung set took a cab back cause we all live nearby. then now im dying of happiness. i feel really happy now.. they were so nice to me even though im not close to them.. it was seriously the best birthday i have ever had. to all those that wished me thank you so much every message and call and testi meant the world to me. i dunno if the asean comm will read this but if u guys do thanks alot cause i felt really good and happy. thank you vanessa,friska, and the asean comm. omg i feel great now.. tmr its with marianne and twins..look forward to it :) and if pet sees this.. jem's not that bad:):) and g is so cute! ahhahaah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home