huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

just another tiring day

hello, i'm really tired now. honestly, i've been feeling rather down these past few days. kayak has been getting to me because i can't balance well. it's pretty obvious that it's me and i feel bad pulling my partner down with me. even mr teo kept groaning when we capsized and i can't help feeling a little demoralised when i see the rest pedalling away happily. i try to tell myself it's because our boat is much harder,but i think we should have balanced by now. but mr teo suddenly stopped us when we were walking back and told us to persevere and keep trying. that was a change from his previous " wah lau! why your butt so shaky one! (me being the owner of the butt he was reffering to)" attitude. well, i felt pretty happy then, and im determined to balance. i'm gonna do butt exercises or sth. well then when we were cleaning up pei ying and daniel were fooling around speaking like crazy nuts, and they just made me feel so much better cause i kept laughing at them


anyway i have to go now cause the guard is locking up. takecare all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home