huayshan and marianne

Friday, May 05, 2006

back to normal

hi everyone,im back to talking about my oh,so entertaining and interesting life. yay,i bet you all are so excited now! *knocks head on the wall due to extreme lame-ness*

alright. well today during bio lecture the lecturer told us about some science research programme whereby we get to assist some professor in a cancer research programme. i was captivated the minute i heard the words "cancer research". i mean, i currently believe that medicine is what i want to do for the rest of my life, and getting involved in this programme will be really good exposure for me and i bet it will look fantastic on my testimonial. problem is, a lot of people signed up for this programme. and i bet it's gonna be tough getting in. but i seriously want to get it. the lecturer said that cca commitments play some part in the selection process. i was thinking about it very seriously and i think i may have to quit odac to cope with everything better. well, we'll see how it goes, hopefully i'll be able to get in. :D

i'm really tired. and i hate being busy and i detest having my days filled up with activities. it was such a relief to be home today and to just enjoy and spend time with my family. i want to be able to wake up anytime i want,i want to be able to watch TV without having a stack of tutorials beckoning to me from the corner of my eye. i want to be able to sleep as much as i want! and frankly, i hate kayak trainings;i hate running and sprinting. the only reason why i'm staying is because of the team. they are the ones that help me get through everything and i cant bear to leave them!

very tired now. shall go to sleep. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home