huayshan and marianne

Saturday, May 13, 2006

update!

hello, it's been long! firstly, to KATLYN, i haven't heard from you for really long! ok sms me when you get your new phone. we'll all go hang out, with jill stella fritzie and all. hope you are doing good with hockey and dance. update me on your latest stash of trashy novels too okay. haha i havent read one for very very long. sighhhhh.... :D to uncle willy,HALLO!

let me talk bout the first thing that's on my mind- kayak trainings. it's been really good this week. i have no idea why but me and yi capsized at most only once this whole week(per training). and like i grumbled to everyone, we capsized cause she was trying to adjust her butt without informing me. we've also been able to sprint a little better than usual, and i've kind of learnt how to "cycle" when im sprinting,sort of like pushing my leg against the footrest alternatively. today we only capsized when mr teo started paddling in front of us to scare us and created this huge backwash and blocked our path. aiyohyoh. but i was quite happy that he didn't say anything to scold us or discourage us today. i've learnt to be happy not when we get praised,but when he doesn't say anything. haha :)

studies? GOD i don't even want to talk about it here. but i can say this- during june ill mug. oh yes i will. anyway i do wanna do a h3. i kind want something that will look good on my cert. i was thinking either bio or chem. but preferably bio. yucks to chem. all hail bio!

i don't know why but kayak is still occupying my mind. okay let me add some minor details about what happened during trainings-

we had 3 girl's K2 boats out today. when me and yi were paddling to the shore, we saw chinghui struggling to carry the boat with pui yee. beside them,waiting patiently were eunice and sharon, who lost their patience after awhile and sharon decided to try to climb out of the boat. eunice was screaming at her i think. something that went along the line of "what you doing??!!!" then as these two pairs were still struggling to get their boats up to shore safely, me and yi merrily rowed our boats into sharon and eunice's boat and gave it a meek and gentle knock. oh man, what happened then was hilarious. sharon fell out,tilted the boat,then EUNICE fell out,and crashed against chinghui and puiyee's boat and the both fell into the water! me and yi laughed so hard while the four of them glared at us menacingly. it was really funny. haha!

okay i shall end here-i have to do my pw now heh. takecare all, have a good week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home