huayshan and marianne

Saturday, August 19, 2006

busy!


i'm sure everyone's feeling the stresses of schools, work etc. and i'm no different. i wrote down everything i had to do this weekend and stared at it for quite sometime, trying to allow my brain to register the information. i reckon this weekend's gonna be one of the busiest ones in a looong time. i doubt i'll be able to sleep my usual 13 hour sleeping marathon this week. with promos around the corner, and teachers piling us with work, i don't see how that can happen anytime soon. this sucks. period.

on a brighter note, i had a good workout this week. although i must admit, training has been madness pt, i love the sense of satisfaction i got once i completed the 3 big sets of continuous running and ab workout. :) i do feel myself getting stronger. :) and i wish for this feeling not to go away!

stress aside, i think i'm gonna be very random with this but what the hell, it's friday! so, here's a dedication to two unsung heroes of my life. i'm sure they're yours too. they are the very engineers of the best ice cream in the world, who can only be contested by hagen daz. they give meaning to the word indulgence. they shared every dull moment, and every euphoric one, for that matter. without them, my life would have been empty and my tastebuds would have never been tingled. i wouldn't have been intrigued by creative names and without them, there would be no life of the party. they've always given me something to look forward to when i come back from a loong day in school. they're always there (well, maybe not always) when i open the freezer door, staring at me with those huge grins. yet, they still remain in vermont, locked away in deep thought and experiment, formulating the sucess of yet another ice cream flavour, to be enjoyed by the world. by every one of us. truly, they are my heroes. so ben and jerry, i salute you!


my 2 favourite people :)

ben and jerry in action! yumm :) i like!

haha well, that was my totally random post. see what stress does? oh i feel like eating ben and jerry's now! but it's 12 plus in the morning! that's a tad weird eh? alright, it's off to meet my best friends-- tutorials! bleah. take care all and have a wonderful weekend :) enjoy ben and jerrys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home