huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, January 23, 2007



more photos. my good buddies :) ah, miss them all in their own way. i even miss my twinnies in separate ways.

i've been feeling rather blah. well today's training went good, i managed to fight the devil in my head and put in my best for all twelve rounds. mmmhhmmm good girl, huay shan. well done to pang pang, and my dear bay bay i wish u could run like that all the time. u're really wasting ure potential.

wanna know sth interesting about me? when i was in kindergarten i had 7 boyfriends. yes yes i can practically hear the shrieks of disbelief or maybe even disgust -_- from you guys. aye i was hot stuff okay. i had really long shiny black hair. guys love girls with long shiny black hair when they're five or six. i got dumped seven times when my mom made me cut my hair. sigh. and now? long hair, short hair, i can't get anybody to look at me -_- i think the only thing that would make people look at me is for me to have NO hair.

anyway, that was just random. buh bye everybody and have a good week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home