huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

boo

hello it's meee.

i set my alarm for 8.30 am today cause i wanted to reach the library as soon as it opened but i ended up waking up at 9.21 but heyy i still managed to reach the library on time! give the credit to my active legs and lack of vanity(during studying periods that is) i ended up going to the library in my pajamas cause i couldn't be bothered to open my cupboard. weird la it's like once i'm worried abt my studies nth else really matters already.

haha i'm quite looking forward to this friday, thanks to fred who organised it, it's fred right? yes wah ehhh don't you love our class lah we're so happening!! oh oh wanyun and deborah, thanks to lina, i kinda like girlfriend now!

i spent half an hour feeling depressed today when i suddenly saw that my ipod earphones have tiny brown specks in them. i think it's cause of my sweat when i jog, i do feel occasional trickles of sweat finding their way into my ear and GASP they infected my babbbbyy! i wonder if apple sells earphones on its own? and im pissed cause the little white space that shows when u flip the hold button has a speck of dirt on it and i cant get it out cause it's so so freaking small! GAH i think i'll make a good housewife, i have a soft spot for cleaniness whee!

ok off to eat my daily tuna sandwich. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home