huayshan and marianne

Thursday, May 10, 2007

booogey

hallo! *waves*

hello to the girl whom i didnt like at first sight, who followed me to the toilet during b2b, who was my b2b PARTNER in LIONS, who was sitting behind me the first day i didn't capsize, who eats like a crazy cow, whose fbts are still in my possesion, and who has left vj for aussie, hello sara bay!

lina, you and deborah are nutty cows who have bad taste in music. oh wait, wanyun too.
*distant traces of "heyhey youyou i don't like your girlfriend..." -_-''' * i, on the other hand... :)

school has been admittedly BAW-RING but fun in a way. lessons suck of course, but bio tutorials have been refreshingly new, what with me and some other ppl doing our FIRST bio tutorial in 1 and a 1/2 years! oh oh and today i was so mesmerised by mr ho during lit! the minute he stepped in he had this really jolly beam on his moon face and he bounced in so cute-ly! and i really like the people in my lit class. 1.20 on thursday is my favourite time of the week:)

oh yes and i went to watch the phantom of the opera yesterday with vanessa,and i shall upload the photos of two prettttty girls when i get the pictures :D it was just fantastic lah. i love the arts so terribly much,but i can never ever have a career in the arts cause i'm not good at it, and that's really sad. but my next love is bio so i guess i'll have to settle for a life linked to that subject. the songs, the acting, the ATMOSPHERE, the stage props, were brilliant and beyond what i expected. it was really as if i had entered another world and i felt really sad as i left the theatre cause it would mean that i'm headed back into my boring life, my mundane schedule of studying and ah BLAH.

back to work, BLAH. byebye. ooh hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home