huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 20, 2007

a new beginning



well, we've started training touch again. :) i must say after so many contact trainings, i really miss touch! but i do miss contact too :( heehee. looking at all the contact photos bring back such fond memories! some of them make me laugh, others make me swell with pride. these are the memories that will stick with me till the end of time! :) i'm really so blessed to have such wonderful teammates who bring such joy into my life!


well, this marks the start of mugging season. please let me catch the mugging fever, then maybe i can get through this horrible month! and WHY OH WHY! why are the tickets to the pirates marathon sold out? i want seats please!!!! i'm dying to watch it. this is so depressing! open another cinema soon please!


on a lighter note, i'm going off to see the family in sydney soon! so exciting :)

have a good mugging week people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home