huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

helllo.

it's been a wonderful break. yeah everyone knows how it feels i'm sure. the thing that really makes the four days extra special is that we get to have GUILT-FREE fun. i watched the entire season of 24 and WHHHOOOT thanks puiyee for lending it to me, it was FANTASTIC. go watch go watch. i was literally biting my blanket throughout the show, it was very fast-paced and my heart was thumping non stop hehhh.

so today it was BACK to school! and my head was plopped on the desk most of the time,i think people saw more of the back of my head than my face today haha. but it was fun in a way, talking rubbish during mr foo's tutorial, bickering with wanyun(one of my fav things to do) and talking more rubbish during mrs foong's lesson. mmmm.

somehow it's weird but although i've not been training for ages and i'm no longer part of the team, i feel slightly bothered and stressed by the fact that their competition is next week. i want it to be all over,perhaps for my own selfish reasons?i wanna stop bumping into them training and feeling shit, i wanna go for slow jogs with the girls again, i wanna hang out as a team again without being afraid that they'll talk about training and make me feel left-out.it kind of hurts when i think about all the torture i put myself through,just to end up this way but i know that i would be hurting a whole lot more if i were still in. it's a lose-lose situation, what can i say? a part of me will never stop aching.even when it's over.but they have my best wishes,that's for sure.

on a lighter note, i ate four peanut butter sandwiches today.and to my dear 06s33 ppl i am very stressed cause we have 12 ppl going for sdd and only 10 seats. HOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home