huayshan and marianne

Monday, June 18, 2007

i am bored so i shall write my first rap. please let me know what you think of it.

-funny noises made my my mouth and large quantities of saliva-
yo yo yo SUP--
i am a girl with long black hair
slim,not tubby like a teddy bear
i have big feet,bigger than my hands
that's why i sink when i stand in the sand
on each side of my head i have an ear
if you have more than two don't come near
then there's my nice hairless legs
as smooth and white as eggs
a few scars here and there
but still,people like to stare
oh i also have a baby
you can carry her, she isn't very heavy
her name is yuen mei hwa
and she has no papa
yea,yea, break it down now
if ya look at mah thumbs (yeah look at her thumbs,bro)
you'll see them lumps(look at them lumps,bro)
you call it a mole(call it a mole, bro)
it's as round as a bowl(yeah a bowl, bro)
BOOMBOOMBOOM

good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home