huayshan and marianne

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

elizabeth is crazy. she thinks too much about food. oh but i have something in common with her-ants in the room!

the ants have been pissing me off for a very long time, it's definitely not that i am dirty cause i am an extremely hygenic, clean, and neat girl.i've cleaned my room countless times, and tried to hunt down the blardy ant nest but i can't find anything so far. yesterday was the last straw cause i found a couple of hungry ants struggling(vainly) to get into the box of lovely honeycomb that stella brought back all the way from indo for me. those stupid ants could have gotten away eating my biscuits or drinking the remainder of my water but the minute i saw them crowding around the precious cake, i marched to the office and returned to my room, armed with insect spray. damn shiok, i sprayed everywhere man, treated the thing as some sort of air freshener. i killed the ants then i sprayed their dead bodies mwaahahha. i think i'm quite sadistic:( i know i'll be punished someday for my cruelty but i can't help it lah, they touched my honeycomb.

top five things i do to kill ants:
1)smash them with my pinky
2)let them swim in a small thimble filled with nail polish remover
3)use insect spray lor duh
4)hack them into half with my ruler
5)pick them up and fling them out of my window

hehe okie lights out buuyyee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home