huayshan and marianne

Monday, November 26, 2007

countdown

These few days have been pretty emotional.

This incident has made me realise how unpredictable life can be. Just last week, i saw mr loh ride off on his motorbike. Just last week, he opened the pe room for me to treat my wound. Yet, in the span of a week, he has passed away. Even though he didn't teach me, my short interaction with him was enough for me to know his personality. He was really kind hearted as he didn't hesitate to help me when i was injured. i thought it was really sweet of him. i think i speak for many when i say that this is a great loss to all of us. I'll definitely miss him. I hope he's in a better place now.

Besides that, we played our last touch rugby tournament as a team on saturday. Despite not having trained for the past 5 months, we miraculously managed to survive 12 gruelling matches under the scorching sun. i never felt so drained before. it was torturous yet fun. Funny how two seemingly contrasting emotions can fill you up at once. I'm really thankful that we emerged champions. i'm really glad our hard work during the matches paid off. like sam said, i'm really gonna miss the team, each and every member. what we've shared these 2 years will always hold a special place in my heart. rugby means everything but it wouldn't mean that much if it weren't for such a wonderful team. i heart touch rugby but i heart the team even more. love you guys. we better catch up often!

that aside, today marks the start of intensive mugging period for h3 economics. it was fun hanging out with the other 7. we really have to stick together on this one. i feel so scared. in 3 days, i'll be sitting for my last a level paper. i feel totally unprepared and stupid sitting in a class listening to intellectual exchanges. i pray that i can work some miracle this thursday. i'd better do something. dawn is right. we should get a h3 shirt for all of us saying: we're so screwed it's not funny. how apt.

alright, enough. i have to get my ass down for some hard core h3 economics and sat II. oh my mother cow. i'm so screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home