huayshan and marianne

Sunday, May 04, 2008

wah damn hot lah

seriously. the.weather.is.crazy.

okay. so on saturday i met wanyun(finallyyyy) and she forgot to bring my stuff(ROARRR) and we headed to debo's party at night.

some random things that happened at the party.
1. marc believed me when i said i was going to do animal studies in birmingham.
2. we ate a bambazillion brownies,apple pies,pizza,and elise's beehoon.
3. elise,lina,wanyun and huay shan spent an hour hooting over the idea of elise becoming a lawyer, and they gave me some tips on how to look stylish in winter clothes. elise's tip no.1 was: watch gossip girl and wear what serena wears.yah,give me money then we'll talk.
4. zara made me laugh till i got abs.apparently she and elise have a pact to make themselves hot before uni starts and upon discovering this pact i entertained myself to no end by waggling my finger at her and slurring "not hot!" when she started doing very unhot things like picking coacoa puffs out of the doughuts and dropping them on her lap.

today was uneventful. well i want to move back from my aunts to my brothers. in a bit of a predicament now. when i go overseas and want to come home, where the heck do i go man. malaysia or singapore? malaysia's my hometown, and where my parents are at, but singapore's where i'm most comfortable,and my life, my FRIENDS are here.

**huay shan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home