huayshan and marianne

Monday, July 06, 2009

*coughs*

uh-hum.

a lot of things to tell everyone about. let me state the facts loouuud and clear.

1) ME failed one paper. therefore i have a resit in BIRMINGHAM at the end of august, so i'm flying back there to do it which breaks my heart. i'm flying back after though so yay! anyways, if i fail this resit they claim i have to take repeat the year. so i'm quite anti-social now even though i'm back, sorry about that. have to study.

2)i'm coming to sg end july/early aug week. for sure. yay! but i'll not be spending much time out :( just a few dinners to hug my loved ones. =) more fun after i'm back from my resit.

3)my parents (yes even dad) are being so nice and supportive i am afraid. cause my dad's niceness is very unnatural to me and im just waiting for him to explode. ill tell u when he does.

4) surprisingly, am loving malaysia. signed up for driving, and can prob finish it by the time i go back to bham. have to do the whole course in malay and it cracked me up when i went for the theory lesson. my indian instructor babbled away in malay and it felt weird but i really liked it!

5) my dad's friend from sg came to msia so we all went out for dinner. and i happened to get along vvvvv well with my dad's friend's wife so we babbled away abt bags and the uk experience cause she went to school there, and today while i was studying my mom popped her head into my room and said "aunt jenny bought you your basheeya bag." and i just stared at her. it's balenciaga btw, i mentioned it and she got her daughter to get me one(pirated btw not real)! it's not the classic design but it's quite nice, i'll use it v often so u'll see it =)

that's all for now......

shan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home