huayshan and marianne

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Oh! What a Night

Spent the past 2 days home alone. Haven't done that in a while. I miss the company but oh well, spending sometime alone ain't that bad. I reckon we all need some alone time once in a while.

I spent the time watching Indie films and listening to Indie music. I am in love with the Indie spirit. The movies I watched were brilliant! Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist was so cute! And it was just so real. Garden state was such a heartwarming and realistic movie. Both were fantastic and their soundtracks are equally amazing.
Shot from last night using the camera of my new phone. Not bad I must say (:

Last night was great though! Had a nice, warm, home-cooked meal which left me bursting! I had to eat 2 slices of cake after as well! Went for a nice long drive after around Singapore. We travelled so much! From Bedok to town. It was fun though! Great company makes for a great drive (: Ate my favourite dao huey as well! I miss times like these!

I guess it's nice to have some alone time and some relaxing time admist all the hassle of everyday life. Next week's gonna be packed. Trainings are insane but well, at least it keeps me occupied and hopefully, fit.

I can't believe the holidays are ending :( Reality just slapped me in the face when I received the much dreaded e-mail about BOSS reopening. Sigh. I guess all good things must come to an end somehow. I do wish this honeymoon period would never end.

Alright, back to listening to my new found music.

xoxo,
MAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home