huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Breather

It's been ages since I've updated this space. Much has been going on and I'm glad things are starting to slow down, just for this week.

1. Bangkok trip!
The team trip to Bangkok was a blast even though we had a lack of sleep throughout the whole trip. I spent the whole time getting to know my teammates better, shopping and eating nonstop. It was just the trip I wished for (minus some rest time). Shopping was really brilliant. I bought so much that my combined loot with another friend could drown us both! I really managed to find good steals and am happy with my stash (: Food was fantastic. I seriously ate nonstop! I miss the pad thai, pineapple rice and of course, tom yum goong! Even though I did have a bit of stomache during the trip, I would kill to go back there just to eat nonstop yet again! Our friendly went well too. Even though we didn't play our best, I felt that I learnt a lot considering it's my first time playing 15s. Am really glad for the trip. Was just the getaway I needed!

2. Diva
The last week was mayhem. The minute I got back, I was rushing off some place else to settle for the big event. I had to run around collecting things, moving cartons, packing goodie bags, sending out e-mails, making phonecalls etc. Organising a whole damn event is so much work. I felt like collapsing after! Thank God for good comm members who helped make things better. I had never felt so frustrated in my life due to stress of organising the event. It wasn't funny. I was a few breaths away from a breakdown. But, the whole event went well and I am happy it's finally over. I did enjoy myself during the event (:

3. Meet ups
Meet ups have been good too (: Am really glad most of the touch ruggers are back! Really miss the good ol' days where we always hung out and stuff. It's a joy to hang out often with them (: Can't wait for the rest to come back! Exciting!

For now, things are going well. Have finally resumed training after a week's break. I'm gonna miss yet another two weeks due to the Cambodia trip, which I'm really looking forward to. After that, it'll be the start of contact season! Oh boy.

Alright, shall be off to enjoy my relaxing week!

xoxo
Mar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home