huayshan and marianne

Friday, December 18, 2009

greetings from a very peaceful me:-

helloo! quite a bit has been going on. okay here goes--

ended my series of tests+school on fri, whoopee!
went for dinner after with pria and natasha which was amazingly fun we just gossiped NONstop over thai food and it felt real nice, felt just like one of the gossip sessions i'ld have back home (:

sat went to london! to see FRISKA (omg i love friska), chi and hsiwen. all ex-scholar friends. friska and i still get on well which pleases me. okay background info abt friska, she was from ijtp too and we used to stick to each other like glue in hostel and she's uber hot stuff esp when she dances, she's in smu dance now and im guessing she's all hotness there but my point was...?? uh anyway we spent abt a month in a room together once because we were under quarantine during the sars period. we have been thru tough times, tough times..

oh and i saw elise for 20 mins in london. and i missed my bus and had to flirt with the cab driver again. but that's a long tragic story that's best left untold.

sun went to holland to see RIZKA another ex ijtp scholar friend who's studying there. good fun, not many pictures though. wanted to try hash brownies(recommended by ebf) but couldn't find any coffeeshops but i shall, I SHALL return one day to experience the bliss and well.. craziness that is achieved by consuming said brownies!

came back yesterday, clara came over and we watched the passengers which is rubbish, and cooked and she brought me some frozen homecooked food =) and we pigged out on the snacks i brought back from holland. oh and my housemates left me all their food so basically anything in the fridge is mine. heh.

today i woke up, decided i was fat-- oh speaking of fat, i've decided that i have gained an unflattering amount of weight(shut up) rizka and friska have expressed it in the kindest manner(ok fine more like me yelling my face is fatter right right right?? the minute i saw them, ugh not proud of that) and i want to do some damage control, i.e more exercise and .......... less food. -- and decided to go for a 40 minute run. BUT 15 mins into the run it started snowing and i started freezing and icicles were forming in my hair so i had no choice but to cut my run short YAAARRGHH its so hard to exercise in this place, so i have to sacrifice food *sniffs*. not sure how long this will last though. ha ha.

but i went to the lib today to reserve frankenstein and middlemarch, my reading assignments for my lit module!!! can i say here how pleased i am im getting to do lit again?? its actually graded so i have to take it seriously, i'm pleased! though.. i'm afraid i've lost my touch which i probably have so im planning to work real hard, read the books and read criticism on them during these hols (: i love literature!!!!!!!!

tomorrow PEIYING is coming whoohoo!! and if its not too cold and i can figure a way to bundle myself up to prevent myself from becoming a snowwoman i may go for a run, then plod my way to the public library which is 10 mins away from my house and study there. =)

ok! updated. bye!!

p/s when i have time ill upload two pics of shops in holland with the names elise and deborah in them. HAHAH was searching for a lina but sorry lina couldn't find any.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home