huayshan and marianne

Friday, November 27, 2009

quickie update!

.. before i go and cook...

omg somethings wrong with my brain. i programmed it to study the night away but it made me sleep for 3 hours instead. WHOOHOO!

damn shitload of drama in my house now. long story im tired of telling people but i'll talk about it another time. why life so drama one!!!!! poor innocent me :(

had lovely day ytd with pria. kinda an impromptu day out, met to go to town and she went for a medical appt while i wandered around and then we headed back to school for a course we signed up for on basic life support for infants and children ZOMG the baby dummies were so cute i was craddling them and cooing im so meant to be a mother! and then we mucked around in sch trying to finish a tutorial and walked home tgt! she's good fun and i love how we just follow each other around sometimes and we know that we both like each other's company so we dont worry abt dragging the other one around u know what i mean?

if all goes well, i'm staying with erica and anna next year. erica's my hk housemate now and anna's her gd friend who seems to have taken a liking to me *beams* aww i like her too and so we thought it would be a good idea to live tgt! i honestly think we'll get on smoothly. and this decision has sth to do with the crazy drama in my house.

which is making me both laugh and groan, cause seriously everyone's just got their own issues and their own ways of dealing with stuff-jima sings to relieve stress- so imagine me and erica struggling to console a hysterical housemate while in the background jima sings in an opera-like manner and sangeeth yaks on the phone with her sister. shows u how thin the walls in my house are hahhaha.

alright then......... its midnight and im cooking -_- haha take care yall.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home