huayshan and marianne

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

**inspired by a comment i left on debo's photo----

Not a day goes by.....
Without me thinking about.......
Singapore and in particular, life in VJ.


I just got back from a tutorial social (and a run), and it was good, the people are really nice but all the same through out the whole thing i kept thinking about home and how it would be like if i were home. and it got me realising that i do that very often indeed! practically every few hours i think to myself,

if i were back home, i wouldn't have to enunciate every word,i could just slur my sentences and everyone will get me.

i miss how i "got" everybody back home, how easy it was to understand and relate to whatever it was that people were talking about. (not having many tales about drunk nights out and making out sessions with strangers strangely works to my disadvantage.)

ah it's a rough rough life. and a tiring one too... maybe i'll take a nap now. ah well..

on a side note, im seeing liz in oxford this fri cause i only have one lecture in the morning whoop with me!! first time okay!! and i have a test next wed wish me luck!!!! =)

p/s can i also just say.. everyone around me is attached damnit, my house, my tutorial group- oh yea everyone was exchanging stories abt their relationships and when it came to me i was like, nah single, moving on! was so tempted to make up someone called Eric(really like the name!) who is a 3rd year dental student in cambridge and who happens to be incredulously cute. i know imma nutcase SHADDUP.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home