huayshan and marianne

Sunday, July 25, 2010

about me thinking aloud.

just a warning, this post may not make sense but i hope that in some way people can relate to it (:

over the past week I've come to realise that there's something that you can learn from everything- so it's good to take the leap( this gets me thinking about marshall standing on the ledge, HIMYM fans!!) and do things that you normally wouldn't do. I've done a couple of things that I would say are not very huayshan-like over the past week and I've actually learnt a fair bit and put some things behind me that may be otherwise left unresolved.

(and can i also say that my ego has had a peg or two taken down from it but it's all good, it's good to know that not the whole world loves you, you know)

.. and can i also say if you think my taste in music is gay, wait till you meet my brother. he is blasting the veronicas in his room. and yes he got it from my ipod. but it still counts.

so basically lesson learnt!!

Don't be afraid to try new things-as long as you're not hurting anybody.
Don't be bothered if people don't like certain things about you- this is hard!!
And don't take your best friend for granted.

Thanks Vanessa.

huayshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home